One in three adults experience anxiety and depression at some time during their life and feelings of isolation and loneliness are common in modern society.
The Haven Café provides an opportunity for people to socialise in a supportive community and so improve their mental wellbeing.
Meeting weekly, every Saturday between 1pm and 3pm, we provide a light lunch and a range of optional activities with opportunities to mingle and talk. You will benefit from:
• A welcoming atmosphere within an accepting and supporting environment
• A sense of community
• A light lunch in the company of others
• An opportunity to form friendships
• A range of activities, including board games, arts and crafts and more.
• Free helpful resources and a listening ear when needed
The Café is led and run by friendly, trained volunteers who are on hand to engage with you and listen to your problems.
For more information phone us on 07912-881145.
Admission to the Café is generally via referral from your Bromley GP or other health professional, social worker or similar organisation.